It’s pretty cold recently so maybe let’s wait with a great trips this weekend… And let’s see, what we can do in Coimbra! We have a lot of Classic Art to experience this week- so prepare your smart clothes and feel like a connoisseur…
- For those who like classical music, o Conservatório de Música de Coimbra organizes concerts of its students. Tomorrow, 28th February at 6:15 PM you can join Audicao de Canto (Singing) in Pequeno Auditorio or Audicao do Depertamento de Cordas in Grande Auditorio. Conservatorio de Musica, Rua Pedro Nunes.
- If it is not enough…1 de Marco (Friday), 6:15 PM in Grande Auditorio- you can listen to the Octeto de sopros ‘Hermitos’
- 1-3 March (this weekend) IX Expo Classicos!- Exposition of classic motorbikes and cars, all day in Dolce Vita
- Do you know how old is your new University…? This March begins XV Semana Cultural da Universidade de Coimbra to celebrate 723 years of UC! It begins with ORQUESTRA CLÁSSICA DO CENTRO in Ser de Água e Música, 1 March, às 21h30, TAGV
- 6&7 March, TAGV, O teatro mais pequeno do mundo- theater in a caravan, for around 20 people each time
- Are you interested in Art? Free exhibitions in Galeria Sete, Colegio das Artes, Espaco da Arte do Recordatorio Rainha Santa, Casa da Mutualidade…