- "O Pioneiro do Mondego" - pre-organized tours or free canoe renting, the Mondego pioneer from Penacova has everything a student's heart might want - also special group prices! They rank around 18€/person, but it surely depends on the offer you're taking.
- "Geoaventura" - they're organizing various nature experience offers since 2000. From rafting to canyoning, normal kayaking, sliding up to climbing. You can also have your bachelor(ette) party with them!
- They're located at the very end of Jardim Botânico in Coimbra and have a basic parcours with full security equipment and assistance for 15€ (group prices are also possible) and additionally you can choose from specials like the highrope or the skyfall jump.
- The Mondego also has got it's own beach in Coimbra called "Praia de Palheiros do Zorro". It is in the community of "Torres do Modego" around 9km from the city center and apart from a beach and a river it offers bars and restaurants for not starving, toilets and showers for all your other needs. And on some days, there are even open-air cinema showings and concerts.
- Parks in Coimbra are close to innumerous, but we still wanted to tell you about some: Jardim Botânico, Jardim da Sereia, Jardim da Manga, Mata do Chopal, Jardim da Quinta das Lágrimas, Parque Verde do Mondego, Parque Dr. Manuel Braga, ...
- Surfing Figueira: This São Pedro surf school offers also a small shop and equipment renting, the classes are around 25€/person, group discounts are available and a course offer would be around 100€ all-inclusive.
- Escola Surf + Kitesurf (eSK): surf, kite surf and stand up paddle courses are some of their specialties. Courses prices range from 70€ up to 100€, which surely depends on the sport you want to learn and the nummer of lessons (single lesson would be 25€, if you're taking more, bring a friend - there's a special discount for "friends"). They don't have a fixed store but provide a meeting point on the beach and the possibility to rent equipment.
- Figueira Surf Center: classes ranging around 30€, they also offer special camps with a place to stay included.
- For others check the page of Associação Portuguesa do Surf - they have a country-wide list of recommended surf schools!